Information on Overseas Employment
Since its establishment, RDC has successfully launched and operated approximately 250 restaurants of 30 brands having a vision to ensure the delight and smiles of our customers by delivering handcrafted deliciousness.
When you celebrate a joyful moment, share a meal with dear friends, or reconnect with family after some time, we strive to craft and enhance these special moments.
Let’s light up even more faces with joy.
Ready to embark on this journey with us?
To become the Japanese company having the most
To tap into the potential of international markets, especially in Asia where there is a significant demand for food, diversifying beyond the saturated Japanese market, RDC established a Gatten Sushi location in Shanghai, China. Gatten Sushi is the pioneer as a gourmet conveyor-belt sushi restaurant in the area and is now affectionately known as Shanghai Gatten Sushi by the local community. In Seoul, South Korea, RDC established an organization, Gatten Korea, launching its inaugural Gatten Sushi location in the bustling Gangnam District. Gatten Sushi is the first conveyor-belt sushi restaurant brand from Japan to launch in Seoul. The RDC Group has developed overseas business strategies and methods that prioritize the deliciousness of food. We are confident that our approaches will resonate in any other country where people appreciate the joy and delight derived from the delicious cuisine. Currently, we are deploying our ramen brands in Vietnam and the Philippines.
Click the “Apply” button below to submit your email message along with your name and contact information.
Our representative will get back to you shortly.
How to access
- By bus
- ・Get off at Kumagaya Station North Exit >> Take Kokusai Bus bound for Niijima Shako/Fukaya Station at bus stop No. 2
- ・Get off at Ishihara Eki Iriguchi bus stop, and walk for 2 minutes (about 8 minutes by bus)
- By train
- ・Exit the Kumagaya Station ticket gate and turn left >> Transfer to Chichibu Railway.
- ・Get off at Ishihara Station, the second stop, and walk 7 minutes (about 5 minutes by Chichibu Rail train)
Tokyo Head Office
- By train
- ・3-minute walk from Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- ・5-minute walk from the Yaesu South Exit of Tokyo Station on the JR Yamanote Line, Keihin-Tohoku Line, etc.